Aluminium SnapLok Capping
The SnapLok wall capping or wall coping, as the name implies, means that the outer aluminium weathering capping can be “snapped” onto the specially designed combined fixing/jointing brackets. This eliminates the need for vulnerable penetrations on the top surface and presents a smooth unbroken line.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Built to Last
Approved wall Coping
SnapLok wall capping or wall coping is the most secure in the industry, withstanding wind speeds in excess of an astounding 400 miles an hour, more than twice the force of Hurricane Katrina at its peak. Simple to fit and now proven to be the safest, SnapLok wall coping system provides weatherproof ventilation for parapet walls.
Benefits & Special Features
- The SnapLok wall coping system provides an economical and easily installed capping to upstanding parapets, in conjunction with flat or pitched roofs.
- The “snap” fixing method avoids penetration of the capping, whilst allowing ventilation over the top of the wall.
- Available in alternative widths to suit different parapet thicknesses.
- The top of the outer profile can be supplied in curved, ridged, or sloping formats.
- Fully tested to withstand wind speeds of over 400 mph!
- Providing abseil support to enable access for economic maintenance of the windows and building facade, whilst avoiding the necessity to interrupt the building occupier.
All our tests are independently carried out by leading test institutes. Throughout the programme our products are first tested to realistic parameters and current industry standards. Testing often proceeds to the point of destruction in order to see how high we’ve set the bar. The results, whilst pleasing to our design team, also instill confidence in the minds of our customers and end-users industry-wide. Read more about Guttermaster’s Wall Coping Testing.
Visit our downloads section to download box gutter details in PDF, DWG and REVIT formats.
The Guttermaster aluminium range is available Polyester powder coated to outside surfaces in strict accordance with BS6496. Colours available are standard ‘RAL’, ‘BS4800’ or ‘Syntha Pulvin’ reference.
We also offer a wide range of alternative finishes including heritage textured finish, metallic, anodised coating, aswell as made to order special colours and finishes.