Aluminium In Construction
The Guttermaster product and guttering services represents the highest possible standard in the design and manufacture of stylish aluminium guttering, rainwater pipes and fascia soffit systems.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINIUM WITH THE LOOK OF CAST IRON
Traditional Rainwater Pipe
The Guttermaster aluminium range is available Polyester powder coated to outside surfaces in strict accordance with BS6496. Colours available are standard ‘RAL’, ‘BS4800’ or ‘Syntha Pulvin’ reference.
We also offer a wide range of alternative finishes including heritage textured finish, metallic, anodised coating, aswell as made to order special colours and finishes.
- Unlike some competitive products, the Guttermaster socket joints do not exhibit excessive gaps requiring backing foam and copious amounts of sealant.
- Fixed directly back to the wall or can accommodate variable projections off the wall.
- Durable and non corrodible.
- Lightweight, improves ease of handling.
- All products conform to relevant British Standards.
- Pronounced double ring on collars to faithfully reproduce the cast iron appearance
- Unusually long lengths of powder coated rainwater pipes can be supplied (up to 6m)
- Suitable for traditional and contemporary buildings.
Precision cast fittings in LM2 and LM6 grade of aluminium alloy.
Supplied in standard 2.0mm thickness to BS 2997, but is also readily available in 2.5mm and 3.0mm.
Guttermaster systems use only 4015 H12 alloys in compliance with BS requirements (softer commercial grades of alloys can be found in competitive systems).
Guttermaster devised a slim edge perimeter feature aluminium coping with secondary support, providing the roof edge with bold symmetrical lines around the whole building.
Guttermaster was called on to provide our SnapLok Capping. We supplied a fully welded curved solution which far exceeded the expectations of the architect.
Guttermaster devised a perimeter feature aluminium coping with secondary support, providing the roof edge with bold symmetrical lines around the whole building.
Shawclough Trading Estate
Mon to Thur: 08:30 - 17:30
Fri: 08:30 - 16:00