Aluminium SnapLok Capping
The Guttermaster product and guttering services represents the highest possible standard in the design and manufacture of stylish aluminium guttering, rainwater pipes and fascia soffit systems.
Aluminium SnapLok Capping
Built to Last
We aim to make all system information and options available. If you have a requirement which we have not covered then please don’t hesitate to contact our technical department to discuss how we can tailor a solution for your next project.
- The SnapLok wall capping system provides an economical and easily installed capping to upstanding parapets, in conjunction with flat or pitched roofs.
- The “snap” fixing method avoids penetration of the capping, whilst allowing ventilation over the top of the wall.
- Available in alternative widths to suit different parapet thickness.
- The top of the outer profile can be supplied in curved, ridged or sloping formats.
Fully tested to withstand windspeeds of over 400 mph!
- Providing abseil support to enable access for economic maintenance of the windows and building facade, whilst avoiding the necessity to interrupt the building occupier.
All our tests are independently carried out by leading test institutes. Throughout the programme our products are first tested to realistic parameters and current industry standards. Testing often proceeds to the point of destruction in order to see how high we’ve set the bar. The results, whilst pleasing to our design team, also instill confidence in the minds of our customers and end users industry wide.
Download our test report here
The Guttermaster aluminium range is available Polyester powder coated to outside surfaces in strict accordance with BS6496. Colours available are standard ‘RAL’, ‘BS4800’ or ‘Syntha Pulvin’ reference.
We also offer a wide range of alternative finishes including heritage textured finish, metallic, anodised coating, aswell as made to order special colours and finishes.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Guttermaster devised a slim edge perimeter feature aluminium coping with secondary support, providing the roof edge with bold symmetrical lines around the whole building.
Guttermaster was called on to provide our SnapLok Capping. We supplied a fully welded curved solution which far exceeded the expectations of the architect.
Guttermaster devised a perimeter feature aluminium coping with secondary support, providing the roof edge with bold symmetrical lines around the whole building.
Shawclough Trading Estate
Mon to Thur: 08:30 - 17:30
Fri: 08:30 - 16:00