Aluminium In Construction
The Guttermaster product and guttering services represents the highest possible standard in the design and manufacture of stylish aluminium guttering, rainwater pipes and fascia soffit systems.
DEEP RUN – COMBINING HIGH CAPACITY WITH ATTRACTIVE DESIGN
Deep Run Gutter
The Guttermaster aluminium range is available Polyester powder coated to outside surfaces in strict accordance with BS6496. Colours available are standard ‘RAL’, ‘BS4800’ or ‘Syntha Pulvin’ reference.
We also offer a wide range of alternative finishes including heritage textured finish, metallic, anodised coating, aswell as made to order special colours and finishes.
- High flow capacity.
- Allows a reduction in the number of rainwater pipes.
- Support incorporated into the joint union results in fewer fascia brackets.
- An economical alternative to traditional cast aluminium deep-run gutters.
- The leg feature on brackets and union joints provides support in the severest of conditions, especially at joint positions.
- The front lip feature provides continuous strength at the most vulnerable point and offers attractive “edge beading”.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Guttermaster devised a slim edge perimeter feature aluminium coping with secondary support, providing the roof edge with bold symmetrical lines around the whole building.
Guttermaster was called on to provide our SnapLok Capping. We supplied a fully welded curved solution which far exceeded the expectations of the architect.
Guttermaster devised a perimeter feature aluminium coping with secondary support, providing the roof edge with bold symmetrical lines around the whole building.
Shawclough Trading Estate
Mon to Thur: 08:30 - 17:30
Fri: 08:30 - 16:00