Aluminium Box Gutters
Conventional box gutters have, over many years, been extensively criticised by both specifiers and installers.
The Guttermaster solution addresses the two main areas of criticism – “poor jointing” and inadequate support arrangements.
The internal union joints incorporate spacers which prevent over-tightening and subsequent leakage, whilst replacing the unreliable and unsightly butt straps found in other systems.
Guttermaster Rectangular box gutters use a bracket which incorporates wind and snow restraint.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Box Gutters – Benefits & Special Features
Standard and bespoke box gutter sizes are available, modern box gutters are suitable for a variety of applications including everything from plastic box guttering alternatives to industrial box gutters. Choose Guttermaster when comparing box gutters vs regular gutters.
- The only system to supply wind and snow resistant brackets as standard (a common cause of failure in competitive systems)
- Internal union joints with spacers, prevent over-tightening and subsequent leakage, replacing unreliable and unsightly ‘butt straps’ and unions found on inferior systems.
- Supplied in standard 2.0mm thickness to BS 2997, but is also readily available in 2.5mm and 3.0mm
- Guttermaster systems use only 4015 H12 alloys in compliance with BS requirements (softer commercial grades of alloys can be found in competitive systems).
- The RG range is available with joggle feature as indicated, or plain ended with separate internal union.
- New Build and Refurbishment.
- Modern and Traditional Buildings.
- Where the joggle feature is required please suffix product code with J.
The Guttermaster aluminium range is available Polyester powder coated to outside surfaces in strict accordance with BS6496. Colours available are standard ‘RAL’, ‘BS4800’ or ‘Syntha Pulvin’ reference.
We also offer a wide range of alternative finishes including heritage textured finish, metallic, anodised coating, aswell as made to order special colours and finishes.
Visit our downloads section to download box gutter details in PDF, DWG and REVIT formats.